We understand that life can get in the way sometimes and you may need to cancel or reschedule your session or appointment with us. We want to support you to do this wherever possible so have developed a flexible cancellation policy.
Yoga Group Zoom Sessions:
Full payment is required prior to booking any group yoga sessions. This can be in the form of a ‘pay as you go’ payment or a Class Pass which enables you to access classes at a discounted rate.
You can cancel up to 24 hours prior to the start time of your scheduled session. Where you session is ‘pay as you go’ you will receive a refund within 5-7 working days. Where your session is booked against a Class Pass your pass will be recredited to enable you to book again within the validity period of your purchased pass. Sessions cancelled within 24 hours of the start time of your session will not be refunded or credited back to your pass.
One to One Yoga and Coaching Sessions
Full payment is required on booking your session. Your session time will be secured and confirmed on receipt of full payment.
You can cancel up to 72 hours prior to the start time of your scheduled session. You will receive a full refund. Cancellations made within 24-48 hours prior to the start time of your session will be refunded at a rate of 50%. Refunds will be received within 5-7 working days. Any cancellations received within 24 hours of the start time of your session will not be refunded.
Health and Injury Policy
At The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach we want to support you to take part in physical activity such as our yoga sessions as safely as possible. Before your first yoga session we ask that you complete a health questionnaire to make sure that we are aware of any health conditions, disabilities or injuries that may impact on your ability to complete physical activity.
We ask you to ensure that you are voluntarily engaging in a suitable level of exercise given your knowledge of your health and taking into account any medical advice you have received. During sessions you must take personal responsibility for your health, safety and wellbeing during your yoga practice.
If there is any change to your health or physical ability; including any injury, new conditions or pregnancy, please ensure you make us aware before your next session. Remember to always seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional about any injury, disability or health condition and prior to starting any new exercise programme.
Shipping and Delivery
We currently ship to all UK Mainland addresses, delivery is not yet available to other countries. Delivery is free on all orders over £60 and £3.50 for all order under £60. Delivery is 2-5 working days from the date on which your order is placed. Orders are despatched on all days excluding Sundays and public holidays.
Returns and Refund Policy
We hope that you really love any items you purchase from The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach although if you are not entirely happy with your purchase from our online shop you can send it back!
You must notify us within 14 calendar days of your purchase that you wish to make a return by emailing email@example.com. We will acknowledge your request and provide a returns address. You must return your item in the same condition that you received it, with original packaging and labels and should have a receipt or proof of purchase for your item.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable with the exception of returns made for faulty items. If you are returning a faulty item please email proof of shipping to firstname.lastname@example.org. On receipt of your item, we will verify the fault and if accepted your shipping costs will be refunded up to a maximum of £8.
Please note, you are not able to return any items that you have unsealed and opened, including aromatherapy oils or food and drink products, unless the items are faulty.
Information about how to send item back will be provided when you contact us at email@example.com.
You should ensure that we receive the item from you no later than 14 days from the date your refund request is acknowledged. We will refund you to your original payment method within 3-5 working days depending on your payment provider’s policies.
We reserve the right to refuse any refund requests that are made outside of the timescales outlined above or where products are damaged by the purchaser or through inappropriate use or storage.
Your Personal Data
The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach stores the following information about its members:
- Information that you provide during any registration process (such as first and last name, email address, phone number, billing address or credit card information)
- When you call or email us or when you use our services, your data will be stored by The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach.
- We will hold information regarding your class attendance, mailing preferences, health status, membership status and information provided on health questionnaires and during coaching sessions.
- Payment and billing information will be held via our payment system (Square).
- Information about your class attendance and membership status will be held via our booking software (Acuity Scheduling).
- Data such as your name, email address and mailing preferences will be held by our mailing system (Mailchimp).
- Your IP Address (will be recorded by our web server when you use our website).
How Personal Data May be Used
- The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach will use data provided during registration for group or one to one sessions to share important information such as instructions for the session, to share Zoom links or to inform about any unexpected cancellations.
- We use data to identify trends in popularity of our sessions and memberships such as Class Passes.
- We may use your data to offer you information about other services available or special offers if you have actively opted in to receive these notifications.
- We will record your preferences, updates to your data and monitor the effectiveness of communications and notifications sent to you.
Personal Data and Third Parties:
- The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach does not and will not ever share or sell your data to any third party.
- You have the right to withdraw consent for The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach to hold your data.
- The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach does not collect data on our clients or potential clients from any third parties.
- We will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law, reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Security and Privacy of Your Personal Data:
- We employ technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach does not have access or visibility of any financial account information that you provide via our Acuity Scheduling booking system or via our payment system Square.
- Any payments made to The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach via phone or in person are directly entered to our payment machine and are not recorded anywhere on our systems.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
Acuity Scheduling, Mailchimp and Square:
Acuity Scheduling – https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/
Mailchimp – https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Becoming a client of the The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach:
- When you become a client of The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach, you are agreeing to us holding personal data about you.
- By entering into this agreement, you agree to receive email notifications confirming information on your purchases, bookings, class reminders and cancellations.
- You need to actively opt in to receive our newsletter and promotions. You may opt out at any time by unsubscribing to any of the emails you receive.
The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach’s Website:
- Recorded data which allows our website to recognise you and your preferred settings (cookies), preventing you from needing to provide information on subsequent visits to the site. Your browser can be programmed to warn you before downloading cookies, information regarding this may be found in your browser’s ‘help’ facility.
- Any personal data we collect from our website will be used in accordance with EU GDPR and all other applicable laws.
The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach’s Communications:
- If you have actively opted in, you will receive our e-newsletter with special offers, updates, event invitations and more in addition to occasional emails tailored to your interests/visit history. We do our utmost to ensure these updates are relevant and we are mindful to not spam your inbox.
Keeping your data safe:
- We keep all our active clients data securely through our client management database, online booking system (Acuity Scheduling), mailing service (MailChimp) and payment system (Square). You may request to deactivate your account at anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not used the services of The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach for 36 months, your account will be automatically deactivated. You are still able to opt into marketing communications after this time.
Notification of Changes:
- We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we decide to change this privacy statement in any material way, we will notify our clients and subscribers to marketing communications. This means you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it.
© The Wellbeing and Wellness Coach Ltd 2021